Terms & Conditions for Student & Centers
1. If the Student's Roll No is not verify on RUCSVS website then RUCSVS is not responsive for that student.
2. Only Those Institutes are authorized to taking student Admission Guidance & Counseling whose Name are mentioned in our Study Center List with Code.
3. In the event of any dispute between student, study center, or RUCSVS will be settled by the Committee appointed by the RURAL URBAN SKILL DEVELOPMENT & EDU. TRUST, New Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its decision will be binding on all concerned & student will liable to take all the expenses.
4. Academic Centers are Liable for Against Student Admission Fees, Proper Examination Conduct, Commitment about Admission from Students.
5. Dear Student Please Read Terms & Condition then apply for Admission .
6. Admission or Center Affiliation Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Study material will be given in Digital or Hardcopy only after submission of admission form.
7. Whether or not the diploma and certificate offered by RUCSVS will be valid for any type of job depends on what educational conditions, rules and other qualifications the job provider has set for the job. Acceptance of Certificate depends on the job granting organisation or Selection Board/Commission where the candidate applies for the job.
8. If any RUCSVS Academic Center Missguiding or giving fake commitment with students. On this condition RUCSVS is not responsible. If any RUCSVS CENTERS ARE doing wrong kind of activity please submit your complaint to RUCSVS or their official numbers.
9. RUCSVS offers its own Programs in various areas for achieving Total Literacy in India, as such all its programs are meant for Value Addition, and Entrepreneurship Development. On completion and passing of the courses offered by RUCSVS ,the Certificate / Diploma will be issued. We do not give any assurance that the certificate is eligible for any Selection Commission & Boards. The student can equip himself with knowledge to become an entrepreneur by establishing his / her own unit and to help the schooldropouts, poor people, differently-abled persons, widows and ex-servicemen. This is our primaryobjective. We kindly request you to verify the credentials of the certificates and its validitybefore joining the courses offered by RUCSVS . Do not believe in any kind of false promises and incase of doubt, kindly call us or mail us and check the original motivebehind the promotion of these courses.
10. Institute will not be responsible for any delay of result.
11. If Student will not pay the fee in the scheduled time period, then His/Her admission will be cancelled and He/She will be responsible for the same.
12. RUCSVS, Delhi has no relation with Univeristy or other Council's of India. (Like BCI, PCI, NCTE or other Council's)
13. Rural Urban Council of Skills & Vocational Studies is Self Financed Private Institution and we are not running any Government Project or Scheme.
I here by declare that all the information provided in the application form is true to behalf of my knowledge.I agree to abide by the rules,terms & conditions as mentions above of the institute on being granted admission.I also agree to pay the entire fee and other charges as per the schedule framed by the institute.