Frequently Asked Questions – RTI

How I can seek information under RTI Act?

One can write letter addressed to Public Information Officer, Rural Urban Council of Skills & Vocational Studies and ask for the information he/she desires. One should specifically write the following in the letter:-

1. Information required
2. Details of Fee of Rs 250/- sent by applicant (Should be attached in form of a Demand Draft in name of Rural Urban Skill & Development Edu Trust). Fee in Online Mode can also be deposited in Official Account of Institution.
3. Address of the applicant where the information is to be sent

Is there any form for applying under RTI?

As such Rural Urban Council of Skills & Vocational Studies does not prescribe any form for seeking information under RTI Act. One can simply write a request along with the fee and information required.

What if I want photocopy of the documents/information available with the Institute?

If you want the copy of some documents you have to send the photocopying charges (5 Rs /per copy) along with the postal charges to send the documents.