Prevention Against Corona Virus Advisory for Centers & Students
Prevention Against Corona Virus
FOR CENTERS / STUDENTS & OTHER PEOPLE
Prevention Against Corona Virus-
“Prevention is better than cure”
Kindly note the Dos and Don’ts:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water & keep your hands sanitized.
- Seek medical attention, if you suffer from running noses, headache, fever cough or any respiratory problem.
- Wear a mask if you suffer from any of the above mentioned symptoms.
- Cover your mouth/nose with flexed elbow or tissue while coughing or sneezing.
- Used tissue to be disposed off in a closed bin immediately.
- Maintain distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Ensure wearing washed and clean clothes daily.
- Eat healthy, hygienic and cooked food.
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose.
- Drink enough water and liquids to keep your lungs safe and health.
- As virus can last for up to 24 hours on objects, avoid touching nose, mouth, and eyes. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Avoid visiting crowded places, Do not spit in public.
- Do not share food, utensils, cups or towels with anyone.
- Avoid meat products. if consumed ensure it is properly cooked.
- Avoid Contacts with sick animal or spoiled meat.
Let’s Together Join Hands to Fight.
Thanks & Regards
Director / Founder